Thursday 26 May 2011

Skill Swop

When times are tough and you might just need something to get your brain working I like to swop skills with my friends. In my collection of wonderful friends there is a diverse range of skills from cake baking, flower arranging, marketing, thrift shopping, event organising, budget management and carpentry. And that's just their skills outside of work! Me, well I sew and do and few other things, all arts based and a little bonkers, so in a bid to expand our horizons I'm starting the current Skill Swop. Kate ,the lovely strawberry blond in the picture, wants to learn to sew and I'm going to teach her. We have been saying it for weeks and finally the stars have alined and a date in our ,collectively busy, schedules had cleared. So today, the basics!

No comments:

Post a Comment