Monday 20 June 2011

What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?

When I was a kid and someone asked me "what do you want to be when you grow up?"
                                                          
My answer would range from these two things
" a walkers crisps taster" or " a colorer-inner"
For me these were both equalling unbelievable prospects for an actual job. I mean who pays someone to eat crisps all day! shheeesh. But someone must test them right?
                                                                 
And a draw-er, they where those kids who stayed in the corner and scribbled insanely with Biro's to create exact replica's of last nights Thundercats. Slightly unhinged but brilliant in their ' not sure if I want to sit next to them' way.
                                                                          
And here I am now, not really able to call it an actual job but I do get to draw every day, maybe not all day everyday but at least once a day, and it's marvellous. So if I have to stay up a little longer or get up before the rest of the house starts hurtling through their day it's worth it, I get to do what I love.
Everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment