Monday 4 July 2011

Door to Door Marketing


Yesterday I tried my hand at a bit of door to door marketing. I wouldn't try to tell you I've got this all sussed out but sometimes you just have to give it a go.
So I choose my area, Haslemere, which is a lovely picturesque place with lots of interesting shops.
I went armed with my little collection of postcard size information cards and being a sleepy Sunday I just looked at the shops that interested me and I thought my stuff would suit and look good in. My next move was to post through a note into their letterboxes and tell them how what I do might interest them.

It's not really a strategy for those easily offended, I might get a response, I might not, I might not get the response I'm looking for but at least I'll have tried and trying is always the main thing when reaching new customers.
So I'm going to leave it for a few days then the people from the glamorous quirky little shop Haus,6 Junction Place, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 1LE and the expansively beautiful emporium Holly Park, 6 West Street, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 2AB will get an email from Creative Fox.

I'll let you know how it goes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment