Tuesday 5 July 2011

Today is a good day to ....PANIC

So tomorrow is my biggest event yet and I've asked, advertised, begged and pleaded with people to come! and I'm starting to PANIC.

What if no one comes, what if they come and they think it's crap? What if I need to make a speech (I'm not prepared for a SPEECH.)

It all sounded like such a good idea at the time, invite people, close that bit of the pub, have nibbles and cake, swan around discussing drawing with people but I might just sit in the corner with a bag on my head.

And WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!!

Too arty and you look like a prick,
Too floaty you look more Susan from Neighbours than artisan,
Jeans, too casual,
Dress, overdressed
Sequins, What were you thinking?

It's a nightmare, do you think anyone will notice if I'm not there?

No comments:

Post a Comment