Friday 26 October 2012

Making a living from doing what you love.

 
 
I've been away for a while trying to find the next steps for Creative Fox

I came across an article in  the Crafts Magazine, September/October issue which has an Agony Aunt section. The dilemma was posed by a recent graduate for Graphic Design and his concerns about how to make a living from what he/she loves most.
The Design Doctors talks through the process of finding your niche, who's your target market and how best to apply your best skills.

Here's the link for those wanting the full article CRAFT MAGAZINE

Always ready to try something new I started thinking - what do I love to do and draw

Here's the begignings of my list

Colour
Animals with large features,
Street art
Travelling
Seeing foxes in the early morning
Getting covered in paint
Humans sitting still
Fashion Magazines

Ok so it won't ignite inspiration overnight but have a go and let me know how you get on.


No comments:

Post a Comment