Sunday 16 October 2011

I am not a Print Exhibition


CREATIVE FOX
ART EXHIBITION AT THE KEYSTONE, GUILDFORD

I Am Not A Print by Creative Fox

Back by popular demand, Creative Fox is set to exhibit her latest work I Am Not A Print at The Keystone in Guildford from Friday 4 November until Friday 16 December.

In this, her sixth exhibition titled “I Am Not A Print” Creative Fox will be looking at her main ethos and inspiration, No Prints! Drawings of individuals doing what they do best - make you laugh, cry, smile and smirk.

“With ‘I Am Not A Print’ I’m trying to create something totally unique, no one on your street will have one like it and I promise there will be no reproductions”

The exhibition will be composed of sketches and observations of real people with a touch of Creative Fox humour and the odd whimsical flourish. With previous artwork on the subjects of “Tea Ladies” and the “Theatre birds” she has had significant success within her first year.

Creative Fox is a Pen and Ink artist with a background in design for theatre. Her creatures and people are as true to life as her imagination allows.

“Maybe it's a reflection of all the personalities I have met in my time working in the theatre industry or that deeply harassed looking mother in the supermarket, but either way they demand to be put on the page.”

Described as "effortlessly whimsical" and “instantly familiar”, her work is in Indian ink on cartridge paper, drawn with traditional fountain nib pens and Japanese calligraphy brushes.

Come and take a look at the work of a unique artist. Creative Fox’s exhibition I Am Not A Print runs from Friday 4 November to Friday 16 December at The Keystone, Guildford, GU2 4BL.

No comments:

Post a Comment