Thursday 14 April 2011

New to me New York

First time ever visit to New York booked for 6 days time EEk?

Right packing, nah! day before.
Passport?......... got it.
More importantly can I take my ink and pens on the plane?

So Where should I go? My list so far

1. Empire State Building
2. Madison Square Garden
3. Broadway
4. Central Park
5. Any American Dinner that serves Massive Burgers as big as my face!

I'm so excited! But nervous! It's the furthest I've ever flown and what happens if I accidentally fall into a film and end up being famous. I'm not PREPARED!!!

But Reasonably, I'm going to take loads of pictures and I'm kind of toying with the idea of making a little stuffed owl and doing a little Travel Journal for him!

Americans expect a little quirkiness right?

1 comment:

  1. I soooooooooooo think you should take asn owl with you and do a travel journal in pictures, then you can draw some when you get back. That would be soooooooooooooo coooooooooool! x

    ReplyDelete